Stageduur 5-7 maanden7-12 maanden
Huidige niveau Student
Ervaring < 1 - jaar1-2 jaar
Kwalificaties Degree Bachelor
Stage Vacature Sales and Marketing
Dynamic training & career development organization, which was founded in the Netherlands in 1995. Today, HRC International operates offices in Maastricht – the Netherlands, Dobrich – Bulgaria, Beijing – China and in Atlanta – Georgia, USA. HRC International specializes in offering career programs and entry-level management positions in leading hotels and resorts in the international hospitality industry. Our mission is to play a key role in the career development of young individuals who wish to pursue a career in the international hotel business. We currently operate four different activities:
- A career program in the United States, which offers hotel school students and graduates the opportunity to work at first class hotels and resorts in the United States for a period of 12 months
- A management program in the United States, which offers hotel school graduates (graduated more than a year ago) the opportunity to work at first class hotels and resorts in the United States for a period of 18 months
- Full time placements in China, which offers hotel school graduates (minimum 2 years work experience) the opportunity to work at first class hotels and resorts in China.
- A career program WorldWide, which offers hospitality professionals the opportunity to obtain work experience in other parts of the world, such as Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Caribbean.
As the organization continues to grow, we offer a Bachelor course student in hotel management, marketing, hr, small business or communication, the opportunity to gain experience at the Maastricht office. The position consists of the following highlights:
- Assist with recruitment efforts and promote HRC’s programs through the Internet and other recruitment sources.
- Update and expand HRC’s network by tracing and contacting hrc’s alumni
- Update information about hotels, schools, candidates and HRC alumni all over the world by means of internet (Google), social networks and the hrc database.
- Shortlist candidates by prescreening their resumes
- Assist career consultant with recruitment efforts
- Answer the telephone and welcome candidates
- Direct mailings via database, outlook and regular mail
- PA function for the general manager
- Attend meetings and participate with secretarial tasks
Duur: minimaal 5 maanden
Vergoeding: in overleg
- Knowledge of recruiting and selection is helpful but not a must
- Bachelor education, but currently still a student
- Preferably international experience (i.e. completed one international internship- or work experience)
- Ability to read, write and speak in English fluently
- A “Can-do” attitude; good sense of responsibility
- Visa fees bare by student
This traineeship is offered by an traineeship program company.
If you are interested please send your resume and motivation by E-MAIL We will forward it and the traineeship company will contact you directly by e-mail or phone.